Climbing in the Stolowe Mountains
IIn the Stolowe Mts National Park rock climbing is allowed in places appointed by the regulation No 30/2017 concerning availability and the usage of natural resources in the Stolowe Mts National Park.
These places are:
- Szczeliniec wielki - south-eastern walls (from the front steps to the
southern viewing area) - forest unit 41 r, d, i, Szczeliniec protection district - only from 15.04 to 3.11
- Naroznik - forest unit 112 a (part), Czerwona Woda protection district - only from 1.08 to 3.11
- From Samotnik to Trzmielowa Jama - forest unit 111 a, b (part), Czerwona Woda protection district - only from 1.08 to 3.11
- Pod Starym Biwakiem - forest unit 106 b, Czerwona Woda protection ditrict - only from 15.04 to 3.11
- Radkow Rocks (donjons) - the walls along the green route excluding the
rock at the top - forest unit 13, Szczeliniec protection district - only from 15.04 to 3.11
- Filary Skalne (Rocky Pillars -from Stroczy Bend to the Stonework) -
forest unit 30 b - only from 15.07 to 3.11 and forest unit 33 f (part) - only from 1. 08 to 3.11; Szczeliniec
- Białe Skały (O.O. Czerwona Woda, oddz. 97 d, f; 98 a), tj.: Bubek, Bibza, As Atu, Zielony Król, Skat, Kibic, Zielona Dama, Krawiec, Zły, Masyw, Jetrt, Tata Psychopata, Nosorożec, Nosorożątko, Skała 8, Skała 9. - only form 15.04 to 3.11
Climbing in these places is paid and the fee should be paid by both climbers and people staying in the climbing areas.
The following map shows the climbing areas.