Climbing in the Stolowe Mountains
IIn the Stolowe Mts National Park rock climbing is allowed in places appointed by the regulation No 12/2014 concerning availability and the usage of natural resources in the Stolowe Mts National Park.
These places are:
- Szczeliniec wielki - south-eastern walls (from the front steps to the
southern viewing area) - forest unit 41 r, d, i, Szczeliniec protection district - only from 15.04 to 3.11
- Naroznik - forest unit 112 a (part), Czerwona Woda protection district - only from 1.08 to 3.11
- From Samotnik to Trzmielowa Jama - forest unit 111 a, b (part), Czerwona Woda protection district - only from 1.08 to 3.11
- Pod Starym Biwakiem - forest unit 106 b, Czerwona Woda protection ditrict - only from 15.04 to 3.11
- Radkow Rocks (donjons) - the walls along the green route excluding the
rock at the top - forest unit 13, Szczeliniec protection district - only from 15.04 to 3.11
- Filary Skalne (Rocky Pillars -from Stroczy Bend to the Stonework) -
forest unit 30 b - only from 15.07 to 3.11 and forest unit 33 f (part) - only from 1. 08 to 3.11; Szczeliniec
Climbing in these places is paid and the fee should be paid by both climbers and people staying in the climbing areas.
Climbing statement! - climbing prices
The following map shows the climbing areas.